Evans Waterless Coolant Conversions
PowerPortal Productions has been making conversions for longer than conventional coolants will ever last. Evans Waterless Coolant is by far, one of the best investments you will ever make in your vehicle.
You don’t want to put water ON your car, right? So why would you pour it in your block? Conversion to Evans is relatively simple, and is a one time investment. Once you make the switch, you will never have to flush your system again.
There are so many good reasons to make the change. Contact us to discuss all the benefits & advantages that EVAN’S Waterless has to offer.
Conversion prices starting as low as $200.00
Why Use Evans?
Evans Waterless Coolant provides distinct advantages over traditional water-based coolant. The absence of water avoids the formation of vapor, high pressure and boil-over, and prevents corrosion and electrolysis. Evans’ high boiling point and lower freeze point allow a wider and safer operating temperature range. The benefits derived from Evans can be achieved in most vehicle applications and engine types, although Evans’ performance may vary depending on cooling system configurations.
Top 5 Benefits Of Evans
Evans pays for itself.
- No Corrosion: No more water in your cooling engine system, Evans waterless coolants prevent water-caused corrosion.
- No Erosion: Because Evans coolants remain in liquid form and Do Not Vaporize preventing the “pitting” caused by water vapor.
- No Overheating: Evans waterless coolant raises the boiling point from 226°F for water-based antifreeze to 375°F which prevent over-boiling — far above the operating temperature of an engine.
- No Electrolysis: The absence of water in Evans Waterless Coolant, substantially reduces electrical conductivity of Evans coolant which sharply reduces incidents of electrolysis.
- No Pressure: Evans coolants remain in liquid form, they prevent stress on cooling system components such as hoses, pump seals and radiator seams due to high water pressure.
How does Evans help stop coolant change-outs? Evans has always contended that the absence of water in a cooling system removes the root causes of metal corrosion, electrolysis, and high system pressures.
- No Freezing: Evans coolants have natural antifreeze properties down to -40°F—no need to worry about maintaining a balance.
- No Flushing: Evans coolants do not degrade and are designed to provide extended service.